Link
Photo
Photoset

sourcedumal:

sandandglass:

Bryan Stevenson on The Daily Show.

SPEAK. THIS. TRUTH

(via somtum)

Photo
fohk:

“The downside of coming off junk was I knew I would need to mix with my friends again in a state of full consciousness. It was awful. They reminded me so much of myself, I could hardly bear to look at them”
Trainspotting (1996)Danny Boyle

fohk:

The downside of coming off junk was I knew I would need to mix with my friends again in a state of full consciousness. It was awful. They reminded me so much of myself, I could hardly bear to look at them”

Trainspotting (1996)
Danny Boyle

(via loralamir)

Text

kingslaye:

when people tell me they’ve never seen lord of the rings i just

image

(via underlockeandkey)

Video

on-a-wire:

Live In Paris coming soon

Photoset

jonyorkblog:

Steve Gildea
Planetary Suite, circa 1990

(Source: jonyorkblog, via plutojonze)

Photo
fatassvegan:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!

fatassvegan:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!

(via playerauditore)

Photoset

universalequalityisinevitable:

David Suzuki in this interview about facing the reality of climate change and other environmental issues from Moyers & Company.

(via bloodandgin)

Photoset

camwyn:

spread-hope-inspire:

Saving dauphins is expected, but this guy saves a shark!!!
Thank you sir, for showing us there’s still some hope for humanity!

more amazing people«

I had a look at the original video and news articles about this. Apparently the man was fishing and accidentally hooked the great white shark, but cut it loose; then he realized the poor thing was beached. What you don’t see here is what’s possibly the most awesome part: he realized the shark still had his hook in its mouth and went to the effort of removing the hook.

From the mouth of a live, distressed great white shark.

Which he then got back into the water and set free.

His name’s Shane Cox, and he’s a pretty damn awesome Australian for that.

Meanwhile WA’s esteemed premier, Colin Barnett had two sharks killed over an attack on man and whether they were responsible or hasn’t been determined. Not that it should matter. If you swim in the ocean it should be a known risk.

(via playerauditore)